Friday, October 28, 2016

Dear Abby


on my facebook  page:
someone dear to me
keeps posting links to scandals:

shady bagmen making claims
about hush money paid
to secret lovers

slush funds funneled
to criminal foundations
murders disguised as suicide

trysts with twisted
fallen women
in hollywood hotels

arranged by perverted moguls 
with a hidden sharia agenda
hatched out in plots

stretching back for years.
the seamy details whispered
into the unsuspecting ears

of dupes and drugged up acolytes,
puppets in the shadow world.
dark hordes subservient

to dark lords,
smears and lies,
mysterious chemicals

in the water and the skies.......
I've pleaded with him to stop
the begged the question why,

-Dear Abby,
tell me, how can I, should I,
unfriend my brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment