Sunday, November 16, 2014

over the cliff (24)

the minutes dissolve and flow,
each second fat and slow
in the naked immediacy of now.

his breath dampens her hair
like morning dew on summer grass,
his hand adoring the silk of her ass.

her legs open wide slowly
as his fingers glide up her thighs
and touch the place where the ace

of hearts fills out
the royal flush she desires.
he’s dealing a winning hand.

they rhyme and they pulse,
their hunger devours the days,
the years, their lives, erased.

she flutters and quakes, and the throb
robs the light, the job that she’s lost, forgotten,
the ugly stares that surely await, displaced.

are you close, are you close?
can you hold back? she implores, 
as he explores how close he can get.

i’m not there yet, I can go more,
she clenches, releases, and her waves
break on her shore. she rolls off

him quickly, leaves his erect penis
alone in the air. I wasn’t close he moans,
I want to stay inside you for more.
shut up Henry, I’ll please you now,
and takes him into her mouth
and he comes so fast and hard,

that he feels it in his hair.
Was that so bad? 
I helped you keep your promise.

No, sweet jesus, no. I think
I’m half way to heaven.
She says, you are. -I’m what?

On your way to heaven, ‘cuz
I’m on my way too. He says,
want to get all the way there?

Pretty sure I’m gonna make it, lover man.
Pretty sure? Yeah. pretty sure.
What if I do this? and this?

Ruthie flies again, with no wings or harps,
her fingers comb blindly through his hair,
grab his ears, then with arching back

and teeth clenched urgency
she falls back to earth
but still floats in the air.

they lie quietly, entwined,
two bodies proclaiming,
my beloved……now discovered.


1 comment:

  1. The whole story in order is here: http://fractalremnants.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-bakersfield-story-whole-thing-in_17.html

    ReplyDelete